JUST A CAT OR A SELF-LOVE GURU?


 

I recently came across a blog by The Guardian, "Why aren't cats loyal? You asked Google-here's the answer", which actually made me wonder that why dogs are loyal and cats aren't, I mean they are loyal but not as much as dogs are. Or maybe they are loyal but we humans have failed to understand them just like we have failed to understand that climate change is real (oops!). What I've come up with is that cats are just introverts, they enjoy their me-time, they are more attached to places than humans, they show affection in their own little way, also they believe in self-love and have boundaries.

Basically, they can be our best self-love guru!


Comments

  1. Personally gratifiying & satisfying to the inner mind and body , how one can create and speak so humbly about something so normal.✨🤩🤩

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TAJ MAHAL HANDMADE DRAWING

BIG BEN HANDMADE DRAWING